Tis the season to be jolly, although it does feel a bit strange writing a Christmas gift guide this year. Sadly, this was not the Christmas we had hoped for this year. We have come to realise that spending time with friends and family, our health and holding onto some form of income is the most important part of Christmas this year. In this guide I have included a high street selection, as they need are support more than ever this year, so that we don’t lose them! A Small Businesses selection, another great thing we can do this Christmas is support local and small businesses from the comfort of our own homes, just a click away. As Christmas is fast approaching, check out our favourite Biophilic Christmas gifts.
1. Great Trees of London Map, £7.23 – Buy Now
2. Calm Hand Wash & Lotion Duo with Wooden Holder - £12.50 – Buy Now
3.Celestial Coaster - £10.00 , Anthropologie – Buy Now
4. Uncommon Paper Flowers: Extraordinary Botanicals and How to Craft - £ 14.39, Buy Now
5. Double Arch Candle - Rainy Day by Rose & Grey - £29.00 – Buy Now
6. Bee Salt & Pepper Shakers – Oliver Bonas, £29.00 – Buy Now
7. Palms in Water Poster, Designed by Astër, Junique - £6.95 – Buy Now
8. Coconut Fibre Doormat, H&M - £12.95 – Buy Now
9. Sprinkles Blue set of 4 tumblers 40cl – Habitat, £32.00 – Buy Now
10. Balance Tealight Holder, by Ferm LIVING, Heals - £29 – Buy Now
The trend of sustainability and wellbeing has been popular and growing over the last couple of years and shows no sign of slowing down. The one positive we can take from this is that there is a growing demand for green sustainable products. So today we will be sharing our top biophilic, sustainable gift ideas that are perfect for the home and living. They all have great green credentials but are also stylish and fit for 2021.
1. Palmistree, art illustration by Dappled Light Creative, £7.50 – Buy Now
2. Eucalyptus Lemon Massage Soap Bar by soandvosoap, £ 7.87 – Buy Now
3. Oil Diffuser by Viral Warehouse, £37.50 – Buy Now
4. Plant Puzzle Terrarium DIY Kit by Plants by Post, £29.99 – Buy Now
5. Soy Wax Bubble Cube Candle by 504 Studios, £8.00 – Buy Now
6. Pampas Grass Dried Grasses Bouque by HBotanics Weddings , £15.00 – Buy Now
7. Natural Handmade Organic Cotton Cushion Cover by MoannaCo, £27.99 – Buy Now
8. Natural Handcrafted Himalayan Pink Crystal Rock Salt Lamp by IceFlameAu, £20.19 - Buy Now
9. Tea towel. Organic cotton. Naturally hand dyed. By Little Cloth Studio, £12.00 – Buy Now
10. Lavender and Peppermint Essential Oil Diffuser | With 100% Pure Natural Essential Oil by Flower and Time, £15.13 – Buy Now
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Don’t worry if you haven’t, hopefully these biophilic gift guides will give you some great ideas! Sales are so important this year for both small businesses and shops on the high street. We hope these gifts guides can spread some joy over this festive period. Let us know what your favourite gift is?